Step 1: Click here to access the SignUp Genius with all the titles in our New Arrivals Collection
Step 2: Sign up for the book you’d like to check out – make sure you write the student’s name in the comment section
Step 3: Come pick up your book on the designated pickup day (see date below)
Step 4: Return your book on the designated drop off day (see date below)
New Arrivals remote check out policy:
- Due to the limited number of books in our collection, each student is allowed to check out one book at a time.
- The default loan time is two weeks.
- Families are responsible for picking up their books on “pickup” day and returning them on “drop off” day.
- Any books that are not retrieved on pickup day will be returned to the shelf and made available.
- If you are unable to return your book on dropoff day please email Ms. Sarah at least 24 hours in advance. Any unreturned books will result in a hold placed on your child’s account. They will not be able to check out books until the title they have on loan is returned.
Safety protocol: due to COVID-19, we must allow up to 14 days in between check outs for Ms. Sarah to properly quarantine and sanitize all borrowed books. When you arrive on pickup day to retrieve your books, please stay in your car. Ms. Sarah will be curbside on McCadden with your book, ready to go.